I love this look for work. I always try to look my best when showing up for work at Salt City Lashes in Salt Lake City, Utah. No one wants to get eyelash extensions from someone who is not put together. No one wants to get eyelash extensions from someone who goes crazy on their daytime makeup as well... am I right?
I love this tutorial for that:
Makeup How-To: Subtle Smoky Eye
For the nights you don't want to go full-on gunmetal.
Tools you'll need:
1. Prime. Prep your eyes with a silicone-based primer, so the look you create doesn't budge while you're out and about. Model Chantal Jones used Urban Decay Primer Potion here.
2. Sweep a white powder shadow over your eyelid. Using a wide shadow brush, apply a white powder shadow from your lashline to directly underneath your brow bone. Chantal used MAC Eye Shadow in "Gesso."
3. Create an ombrè effect at the inner corner of your eyes with a white cream shadow. With a flat synthetic shadow brush, bump up the intensity of the white shade at the inner "V" of your eyes, from lashline to crease, to the halfway point on your eyelid. Chantal used Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream shadow in "Snow."
4. Add some smoke with a brownish-gray shadow. Using a regular eye shadow brush, blend the dark shadow at the outer corner of your eye only, making sure to diffuse it so it isn't too intense. Then, dust the same shade along your lower lashline two-thirds of the way in from the outer corner of your eye. Chantal used MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in "Embark."
5. Wing it out. Line your top lashline with black gel liner and slightly wing it out at the outer corner of your eye. Chantal used Lorac PRO Cream Eyeliner in "Black" here.
6. Line the upper and lower inner rim of your eyes with black eye pencil. Chantal used L'Oréal Paris Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in "Black."
Finally, coat your top and bottom lashes with mascara and swipe on a nude lip color. Voilà, your very own subtle smoky eye to pin, tweet, and Instagram!
All 1 On 1 3d 3D Lashes Advice Affordable Amazon Answers Article Artist Assist Beauty Beauty Tip Beauty Tips Before And After Best Black Diamond Sealer Blink Bridal Bride Business Byrdie Care Certification Cheap Class Classes Classic Clean Cleanser Clusters Color Corona Virus Cosmopolitan Course Courses Covid-19 Curl Deals Downtown Elite Daily Esthetics Extensions Eye Eyelash Eyelashes Eyelash Extensions Eyes Facebook Fake Lashes Fine Follow Food Funny Glitter Halloween Hands On Health Help Hiring Hybrid Ideas Individual Info Instagram Instruction Job Know Ksl Lash Lash Artist Lash Certification Lashel Lashes Lash Extensions Lash Extenstions Lash Lift Lash Studio Lash Tint Lash Training Learn Lengths License Licensed Local Magnetic Lashes Makeup Mascara Mermaid Mistakes Mix Model Natural Near Me New York Times Parking Prices Product Products Professional Pros Quality Question Questions Realitytv Review Reviews Russian Russian Volume Sale Salon Salt City Lashes Salt Lake Salt Lake City Service Skin Care Slc Small Business Snl Spa Sparkle Studio Style Support Teach Technician Thebachelor Thick Lashes Tip Tips Training Trend Twilight University Upscale Utah Value Visit Volume Volume Lashes Voume Wedding Yelp